Project Dark Corona
Project Dark Corona’s website is a place to share and find Everything Paranormal, Bigfoot, UFOs, Aliens and Ghosts. David and Jason are on a journey to find the truth on the Paranormal. We are doing this by interviewing guest that are in the top of there field in categories such as Paranormal, Cryptids, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, Forbidden History, Folklore, and more. Come join us on this journey of discovery. The journey starts with our conversations with leading investigators. We believe that with these conversations we can get closer to finding the truth.
- JUSTIN DECKER is fast gaining momentum and recognition in the …
- 15 Signs of Living in the 5th Dimension I think …
- The U.S. intelligence officials claims that there’s no evidence …
- Extinct Fossil Fish’ Dating Back 420 Million Years Found Alive …
- What happened when the dinosaur-killing asteroid slammed into Earth?The asteroid that crashed into Earth 66 million years ago unleashed a catastrophic series of events.
- Stunning images show how muscles heal themselves after a workoutScientists discovered a previously unknown step in the muscle repair process.
- Why do our flavor preferences change over time?Our flavor preferences remain malleable throughout our lives, but especially in childhood.
- Researcher want to 'slice and dice' deadly asteroids with rocket-powered bombs, new paper saysPhysicists propose a new plan to "slice and dice" incoming asteroids that could save Earth from a deadly calamity.
- How to get the most out of your exercise bikeWe ask the experts how to get the most out of your exercise bike
- Does a dehumidifier cool a room?Dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from a room, but does a dehumidifier cool a room? We explore the answer here.
- Best microscopes for kids 2021Perfect for every skill level and budget, these are the best microscopes for kids right now
- 8 benefits of yogaWondering what the benefits of yoga are? Read on to discover the answers.
- 3 seals and a fox die from bird flu in rare outbreak at wildlife centerThe strain of bird flu doesn't appear to pose a risk to humans.
- What are the different types of headaches?An overview of the types of headaches, causes and treatment.