Project Dark Corona
Project Dark Corona’s website is a place to share and find Everything Paranormal, Bigfoot, UFOs, Aliens and Ghosts. David and Jason are on a journey to find the truth on the Paranormal. We are doing this by interviewing guest that are in the top of there field in categories such as Paranormal, Cryptids, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, Forbidden History, Folklore, and more. Come join us on this journey of discovery. The journey starts with our conversations with leading investigators. We believe that with these conversations we can get closer to finding the truth.
- The U.S. intelligence officials claims that there’s no evidence …
- Extinct Fossil Fish’ Dating Back 420 Million Years Found Alive …
- There is no doubt that thousands of years ago, the …
- 'Eye of Sauron' volcano and other deep-sea structures discovered in underwater 'Mordor'
Researchers aboard a scientific voyage in the Indian Ocean have discovered the remains of a deep-sea volcano, which they have named after the "Eye of Sauron" from "The Lord of the Rings," as well as an underwater mountain and seamount.
- 8 ways life would get weird on a flat Earth
Earth is spherical, but what would happen if the Earth were flat? We explore some of the bizarre implications of a flat world which would make life as we know it virtually impossible.
- Humans are the real monsters in gory new shark documentary
Acclaimed horror director Eli Roth has a new documentary on a horrific subject: the shark finning trade.
- Scientists mapped the mysterious interior of Mars for the first time ever
Scientists used two years of marsquake data to map the interior of the Red Planet for the first time ever.
- Chimpanzee troop beats and kills infant gorillas in unprecedented clash (Video)
Researchers have documented chimpanzees killing gorillas for the first time. The two fatal attacks were caught on film at a national park in Gabon, Central Africa.
- 'Trash parrots' in Australia have figured out how to open garbage cans
Wild cockatoos have figured out how to open garbage can lids, and the practice is spreading due to social learning.