Project Dark Corona
Project Dark Corona’s website is a place to share and find Everything Paranormal, Bigfoot, UFOs, Aliens and Ghosts. David and Jason are on a journey to find the truth on the Paranormal. We are doing this by interviewing guest that are in the top of there field in categories such as Paranormal, Cryptids, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, Forbidden History, Folklore, and more. Come join us on this journey of discovery. The journey starts with our conversations with leading investigators. We believe that with these conversations we can get closer to finding the truth.
- 15 Signs of Living in the 5th Dimension I think …
- The U.S. intelligence officials claims that there’s no evidence …
- Extinct Fossil Fish’ Dating Back 420 Million Years Found Alive …
- Viruses found in Laos bats are closest known relatives to SARS-CoV-2Researchers have discovered coronaviruses lurking in Laotian bats that appear to be the closest known relatives to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, found to date, according to news reports.
- Half of unvaccinated workers say they'd rather quit than get a shotWhile surveys have shown a large share of unvaccinated workers threatening to quit over a mandate, the reality is that companies with mandates have generally seen less than 1% leave rather than get a shot.
- Art project creates 'human-alien hybrids' with meteorite-infused waterThe water flowing from a medieval fountain in the Italian village of Fontecchio bubbles with extraterrestrial effervescence.
- Which came first: Snake fangs or venom?Snakes have evolved highly adapted fangs that act as a delivery system for toxins.
- Drought in the US Southwest is worst in recorded historyThe Southwestern United States is experiencing the worst drought in the region's history, a new NOAA report finds.
- Are exercise bikes good cardio?Are exercise bikes good cardio? We find out if you can pedal your way to health and fitness.
- Is the treadmill good for losing weight?Yes, it's handy for running indoors when the weather is poor, and keeping fit, but can your treadmill help you lose weight?
- Can dehumidifiers help with snoring?Can dehumidifiers help with snoring and improve your sleep quality?
- Recumbent bikes vs upright bikes: What's the difference?We break down the main differences when it comes to recumbent bikes vs upright bikes and the benefits they can bring to exercise.
- Air purifier vs essential oil diffuser: What's the difference?Air purifier vs essential oil diffuser: the lowdown on each one.