- Viruses found in Laos bats are closest known relatives to SARS-CoV-2
Researchers have discovered coronaviruses lurking in Laotian bats that appear to be the closest known relatives to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, found to date, according to news reports.
- Half of unvaccinated workers say they'd rather quit than get a shot
While surveys have shown a large share of unvaccinated workers threatening to quit over a mandate, the reality is that companies with mandates have generally seen less than 1% leave rather than get a shot.
- Art project creates 'human-alien hybrids' with meteorite-infused water
The water flowing from a medieval fountain in the Italian village of Fontecchio bubbles with extraterrestrial effervescence.
- Which came first: Snake fangs or venom?
Snakes have evolved highly adapted fangs that act as a delivery system for toxins.
- Drought in the US Southwest is worst in recorded history
The Southwestern United States is experiencing the worst drought in the region's history, a new NOAA report finds.
- Are exercise bikes good cardio?
Are exercise bikes good cardio? We find out if you can pedal your way to health and fitness.
- Is the treadmill good for losing weight?
Yes, it's handy for running indoors when the weather is poor, and keeping fit, but can your treadmill help you lose weight?
- Can dehumidifiers help with snoring?
Can dehumidifiers help with snoring and improve your sleep quality?
- Recumbent bikes vs upright bikes: What's the difference?
We break down the main differences when it comes to recumbent bikes vs upright bikes and the benefits they can bring to exercise.
- Air purifier vs essential oil diffuser: What's the difference?
Air purifier vs essential oil diffuser: the lowdown on each one.